14 January 2011

It hurts.

It hurts the most when you
can actually feel your heart breaking.


There’s a pain left inside me
I don’t care what will you think about me
I just do what my heart said
and put aside my thought said
I marked my calender i have
That’s Januari 11
since that day
no more trust on u in my days
I’m so sorry for this unreasonable thing
I’m sorry if you are dissapointed
and don’t ask me why
because i don’t even know what i was doing
I’m sorry

Spend most of my time listen to this song. Tak jemu pun.




7 comments:

♫::: m[e]n!t! s[e]nja :::♫ said...

r u ok kwn???

Anonymous said...

y la sis...few days soooo heart breaking entri..?

ThE kOpi suSU said...

awat nie?? huhu

Ainul Syariha said...

kak elis, why so sad? tak lama lagi nak jadi bride kan? tak mo sedih2... nanti hilang seri.. ceria taw!

Che Cha said...

=) if u r sad, dun worry...Allah always be there for u .

smile okay!

fara said...

wuts wrong elis?

AmOy zEt said...

wahai pinky sweet gurl~~y dear??be cool,,,tenang n tabah k,,hadapi dgn senyuman,,,even menyakitkan~

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates